Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16 March 2011 10.25p.m.

Had my dinner at 10pm. This is bad... I'm going to get fat if this continues! gosh.
They are really superwomen. Totally shag out with these late nights work.. I need to get myself physically stronger to endure the long hours of work...and definitely mentally tougher to handle the stress and face the politics. It may not be the perfect place to stay, but it is truly an exposure to the Real World. Lots more to learn and see..

I've lost my personal space in facebook... it's such a pain to have to think of the repercussions that may come along with any word or comment posted on fb.. that I have to seek some quiet moments with the long forgotten blogspace here...

if not for him, I've forgotten that I once had this blog.. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home